The Notorious BIG - Greatest Hits [2007]

ARTIST : The Notorious BIG
TITLE : Greatest Hits
GENRE : Hip Hop
YEAR : 2007
BITRATE : VBRKbps/44.1KHz
TRACKS : 17


1. Juicy - (with The Notorious B.I.G.)
2. Big Poppa - (with The Notorious B.I.G.)
3. Hypnotize - (with The Notorious B.I.G.)
4. One More Chance/Stay With Me - (remix, with The Notorious B.I.G.)
5. Get Money - (with Junior M.A.F.I.A.)
6. Warning - (with The Notorious B.I.G.)
7. Dead Wrong - (with Eminem/The Notorious B.I.G.)
8. Who Shot Ya - (with The Notorious B.I.G.)
9. Ten Crack Commandments - (with The Notorious B.I.G.)
10. Notorious Thugs - (with The Notorious B.I.G./Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
11. Notorious B.I.G. - (with Puff Daddy/The Notorious B.I.G./Lil’ Kim)
12. Nasty Girl - (with Nelly/The Notorious B.I.G./Jagged Edge/Diddy/Avery Storm)
13. Unbelievable - (with The Notorious B.I.G.)
14. N***As Bleed - (with The Notorious B.I.G.)
15. Running Your Mouth - (with The Notorious B.I.G./Busta Rhymes/Nate Dogg/Snoop Dogg/Fabolous)
16. Want That Old Thing Back - (with Ralph Tresvant/The Notorious B.I.G./Ja Rule)
17. #!*@ You Tonight - (with R. Kelly/The Notorious B.I.G.)



CLICK HERE (MEGAUPLOAD)



CLICK HERE (DEPOSIT FILES)



CLICK HERE (RAPIDSHARE)

No comments:

Post a Comment