Yukmouth Presents I-Rocc - The Center Of Attention [2006]


Artist : I-Rocc
Genre : Gangsta Rap
Album : Album
Year : 2006
Size : 77,5 MB
Source : CDDA
Playtime : 61:21 min
Songs :16
Quality : 256kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint-Stereo



1. Possesion Wit Intent To Sell Intro
2. Possesion Wit Intent To Sell Feat Yukmouth G C.G.
3. I Gotcha' Feat Game
4. Doin Too Much
5. The Sun is Bacc Feat 12 Guage Shottie
6. Word on the Streets Feat Yukmouth and Smigg Dirtee
7. Man's World Feat A-Wax
8. Tired of Runnin' Round
9. That's My Song
10. Come On Feat Mike Jones Raw Deal Smigg Dirtte
11. Stand Tall Feat Yukmouth Mitchy Slick Damu
12. I Really Live
13. Run Away Feat Smigg Dirtee & Bossman
14. You Feat 12 Guage Shootie
15. I Don't Feat Mac Dre Beta Bossalini Macnificent
16. Smile for Me Outro


CLICK HERE (MEGAUPLOAD)




CLICK HERE (RAPIDSHARE)



CLICK HERE (DEPOSIT FILES)




CLICK HERE (ZIDDU)

No comments:

Post a Comment